Visit "Didi’s Auszeit"in Ebbs (close to the zoo)
Ellmau to Ebbs – approx. 28 km
Half hour drive ½ hour
As it is very busy over the weekend, Didi would love to welcome youon Wednesday, Thursday or Friday!
How to get there:
• Take the B 178 Loferer Straße and turn left – towards Scheffau
• After the village Scheffau take the exit to the B 173 and take the
Eibergstraße towards Kufstein
• Take the first exit in the roundabout (to Tiroler Straße B171)
• After approx. 1.2 km take the third exit at the second roundabout
(Schubertstraße, Tiroler Straße B171)
• After approx. 6 km take the second exit (Rosenheimer Straße, Wildbichler Straße)
at the second roundabout.
• Drive on the Wildbichler Straße towards Ebbs
• In Ebbs turn right directly after the church and follow the signs for “Raritätenzoo”
• Drive past the zoo car park, stay on your right and turn right after wooden “Café Auszeit” sign – there is plenty parking space in front of Didi’s cafe.
Didi is looking forward to seeing you there!
Closed on Monday and Tuesday.
You can also visit Didi in winter - enjoy the great atmosphere in the beautiful cross-country skiing area of Ebbs !