Indian hiking summer at Alpenpension Claudia -10% & children free of chargeIndian hiking summer at Alpenpension Claudia -10% & children free of charge
exclusively for stays:
23rd September until 21st October More
Helmut Schermer - experienced local pilot, over 20 years of flying experience with more than 7,000 flights, international pilot's license since 1979, certified flight instructor and tandem pilot for para-gliders, doubles authorization, state auditor, participants in international competitions, OO the Austrian Aero Club, contributor in many TV productions and events.
His vocation: man and nature closer together. All pilots have a state license to fly and have a lot of flying experience in order to offer our passengers the best can.
The fascination of flying, tandem flying - take off in nature
Of this air sport a high fascination Paragliding is the simplest way to view the world from a bird's perspective.
This applies to both trained pilots and a mitfliegenden passenger in a tandem paraglider, both enjoy the close proximity to nature, without "tin and glass" around him to feel the wind in my face, silently out of the power of nature in the air Allow the wear and with a few simple steps at the start soft start slope.
Other reasons why everyone is so excited:
- You can conquer with comparatively little technical and financial effort, the third dimension.
- The environment is affected by the flies in this form of emissions.
- Launch and landing sites require little space - a small meadow enough for launching and landing.
- Easy transport of the aircraft - including a folded ordinary equipment, the volume of a slightly larger backpack and weighs about twelve to eighteen pounds, in this way can the aircraft carry to anywhere.
- Even "unsportsmanlike" people can learn and practice this sport.
- Interestingly, you have to practice paragliding not be afraid of heights!
- Maybe this depends on the seemingly abstract, distant prospect.
Helmut Schermer (freier Fluglehrer)
Telefon: +43 / 664 / 3003202