Breath Fresh Mountain AirBreath Fresh Mountain Air
⋅ 7 or 4 nights from EUR 300,50 per person
⋅ Hochfilzer Inclusives
⋅ 3 or 6 day lift and hiking pass
⋅ 1 child up to 11 years free More
Austria`s largest interconnected ski area! SkiWelt invests 23 million euro in the future - brand new Hi-Tec eight seater chairlift Aualmbahn, slope incl. snow making facilities, modern ski storage and lots more.
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is Austria’s largest interconnected ski area. 280 km of ski runs, 90 modern cable cars and lifts and 77 rustic Alpine huts and après ski bars are all easily accessed from the villages of Brixen im Thale, Ellmau, Going, Hopfgarten, Itter, Kelchsau, Scheffau, Söll and Westendorf.
Lift operator Ellmau - Going is investing for the upcoming winter season:
- The Bergkaiser panoramic restaurant in Ellmau is being extended to incorporate a restaurant with table service and seating for 200 people
- 20 snow making facilities
Lift operator Scheffau is investing for the upcoming winter season:
- brand new Hi-Tec eight seater chairlift Aualmbahn
- expansion of Berggasthof Brandstadl terrace
Lift operator Söll is investing for the upcoming winter season:
- served family ski storage with testing center & toboggan hire - situated directly at middle station Hochsöll
- Expansion of the “Hexenkinderland”: the unique adventure park for the littlest ski tots near the SkiWelt Söll bottom lift station, will incorporate a new T-bar lift and other fun experiences. The Hexenkinderland is free for little skiers and their parents, making those first steps in the snow a breeze.
- 2 new snow groomers
Lift operator Hopfgarten is investing for the upcoming winter season:
- A modern, luxury ski depot (subject to charge) with lockers and shoe dryers will soon be available in the building of the Hopfgarten bottom lift station.
- car park with 500 underground parking spaces right by the bottom cable car station.
- investments in snowmaking facilities
- 1 new snow groomer