ENTRY | REGULATIONS
The entry conditions for Austria will be relaxed from May 19, only for guests from high-risk areas there is a quarantine obligation upon entry.
- green / orange = free entry
- red: entry only for tested, genene or vaccinated persons
- dark red: Entry only tested, recovered or vaccinated and quarantine ('Free testing' after 5 days)
One of the "3 Gs" must be fulfilled for entry:
- tested (antigen test: valid for 1 day; PCR test: valid for 3 days)
- vaccinated or
- recovered (up to 6 months after the illness)
This proof must be presented at the reception upon check-in.
There is still a registration requirement when entering Austria from a high incidence or virus variant area - here is the link to the form: Pre-Travel-Clearance
during the stay | Free self tests
The Austrian government also prescribes regular testing during your stay. Our guests have the following options to be tested :
- Antigen self-tests by the guest himself - available at the hotel; valid 24 hours - free
- Antigen tests in screening stations (open daily) - valid for 24 hours (starting 15 September 21)- Costs Euro 16,00
For those who have been vaccinated and those who have recovered (Covid-19 disease within the last few months and sufficient antibodies) there is no compulsory test!
Note: The travel warning of your home country for Tyrol is still unaffected. Guests may still have to be in quarantine when they return home.